This price includes ALL your Cottonwood Ranch Select Beef Cuts, processing, packaging, and HOME DELIVERY (TEN POUNDS WILL BE ADDED TO EACH 1/4 TO COVER THE PROCESSING CHARGE):
- QUARTER–$5.00 per HANGING POUND
- HALF—$4.75 per HANGING POUND
- WHOLE—$4.50 per HANGING POUND
*Only cash and check payments for orders. No credit card payments are accepted at this time.
When ordering your Cottonwood Ranch Beef Sides, the process is slightly different than when ordering your retail beef cuts:
- Your order will take between 3-6 weeks to fulfill (when your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with an approximate delivery time).
- Due to slight variations of each beef side, payment is taken only upon delivery of your order to your home.
- Any items not selected on your beef order form will be made into Ground Beef. For example, if you do not wish to have the Chuck Roast, this will NOT go to waste, but rather it will be made into Ground Beef.
- The price is determined by the “Hanging Weight” of the animal, not on the packaged weight. . Hanging weight is the weight of the animal after it has been slaughtered, the skin, head, non usable organs, and hooves are removed. There is an approximate loss of 35-40% from Hanging Weight to Packaged Weight. For example, if a beef has a live weight of 1300 pounds, the hanging weight will be around 750 pounds, and the packaged weight will be around 450 pounds. Because each animal is different, the live weight, hanging weight, and packaged weight will vary slightly with each order.
- If you wish, you may split any order with family, friends, or neighbors. However, each order placed will be delivered to only one address and the splitting of the beef order will be your responsibility.
Partial and Whole Animal
$5.00/Hanging weight pound if you purchase a 1/4
$4.75/Hanging weight pound if you purchase a 1/2
$4.50/Hanging weight pound if you purchase a whole
* All items not selected will be made into ground beef